Table of Contents
Module Segmentation allows the individual steps [Segment Crowns], [Separate Crowns], [Copmplete Crowns] and [Check Landmarks] to identify areas of a closed scan surface belonging to a certain tooth crown and to complete them as a separate 3D tooth object by completing surface information not acquired by the scanner like contacts and roots.
In addition, the crowns are completed with reference points, which form an individual crown coordinate system and are used in the diagnostic and planning modules. The soft tissue jaw is remeshed in a way that allows gingiva simulation as result of tooth movements.
- Press button [Segment Crowns] to colorize the model
- Mark crown focussed in the tooth list by central right click
- Drag and Drop centers or segmentation borders to correct if needed
- Separate crowns by button [Separate Crowns]
- Complete crowns by button [Complete Crowns]
- Check landmark positions by button [Check landmarks] and correct if needed
- Save segmented model as new finding
Module user interface
en/segmentation.txt · Last modified: 2023/02/20 17:04 by onyxadmin