Module Wire_Bonding is used to place virtual brackets on the virtual setup defined in module V.T.O.3D. On a manually adjustable jaw-related arch plane (or sphereic surface), a specific wire arch shape can be selected from a library and adjusted to the dental arch. In the middle of the crown, brackets with their slots are positioned individually or in pre-configured groups on this wire arch. The arch shape as well as the position and orientation of the brackets can be individually corrected / adjusted, whereby the type and shape of the virtual wire limits the possibilities of the bracket movement. Even minimal corrections to the setup are still possible. The final bracket position relative to the crown together with the crown can be reset to the malocclusion position so that this arrangement can be transferred to the patient using indirect bonding trays.
- Select wire arch form and parameters, place using by moving the plane object in the list
- Load bracket for each tooth or complete bracket set
- Adjust bracket position using navigators
- Switch to malocclusion using the panel timeline
- Save as project and new finding for bracket transfer