Module Combine 2D
Module Combine 2D can combine two images with different but overlapping content. The second image behind the first image is shown completely or in a self-defined region of interest using common reference points with selectable transparency. In addition, the tracing of one of the two images can be overlaid.
- Open module with 2 images
- Select or digitize correspondin landmarks
- Define region of interest
- Switch to tab |Combine|
- Optionally, modify superimposition
- Save result as project and/or as finding