Module Aligner 3D
The Aligner 3D module can be used to plan treatment increments (stages and steps) between the initial situation and the target situation set up in the Aligner module itself or in the V.T.O.3D module. Self-defined crown-specific limits for all components of the tooth movement including IPR can be used to define the stages and steps. To support individual movements, provided or self-constructed attachments can be applied manually or using a set of rules.
The aligner models required for the production of the aligners by thermoforming can be uniformly preprocessed by means of trimming, blocking out, labeling, adding additional objects or also re-meshing with post-processing options such as hollow printing or perforation.
- Define planning target on timeline or use V.T.O.3D-finding
- Optionally add attachments using the point list
- Add intermediate steps on timeline, e.g. acc. to motion limits
- Check and adjust intermediate steps
- Save as project, export aligner series using the object list
Module user interface
|Request Quick Reference Guide Module Aligner|
|Panel Auxilliary Objects|
|Use Multiple Attachments per Crown|
|Digital Aligner Planning: Software Requirements|
|Aligner Manufacturing Integration|